Saturday, February 1, 2014

About PinTastic

I discovered Pinterest nearly two years ago, since then I have become a bit addicted!  I love crafting, baking, interior design, photography, and as a mother of three small boys, educational games and activities!  I think the internet is amazing, you can find information on anything!  I especially love all the amazing, talented, intelligent people who share their ideas so people like me can enjoy them too!  I thank you all!  

I recently started babysitting two boys who are close in age to mine, and find myself looking to Pinterest for fun activity inspiration to fill our days.  I wanted to start this blog as a way to document and share all the ideas and fun that we have had thanks to the things I have found through Pinterest. My hope is to post once a week sharing all the things that we did.  

These are just 10 of the many things that I have done from Pinterest so far.


1.  Easter Tic Tacs - somewhatsimple.com
2. Father's Day Picture Block - howdoesshe.com
3. Daddy Car Massage Shirt - thebluebasket.blogspot.com
4. Glow Bug Bottles - greenbeankindergarten.wordpress.com
5. Tooth Fairy Pillow - marthastewart.com
6. Egg Caterpillars - childcentralstation.com
7. Super Valentines - scribd.com
8. Spring Tulip Door Decor - etsy.com (this one is no longer on the site)
9. Pampering Jar Gift - livingpractically.blogspot.com
10. Patriotic Wreath - creativecapitalb.com

You can follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment