Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Week

January 6-10, 2014

I decided to have all the activities I do with the kids
revolve around a theme for the week.  This week is
SNOW!
Our Snow activities included: 
1. Snowscapes-delia creates
I printed off some snow pictures onto brown card
stock, so the white "snow" would be more visible.
I mixed some glitter into the salt to add a little sparkle!
Glue and q-tips for paint brushes
Let the kids "paint" the glue on the picture
Then covered the picture with salt.  I think they came out great!

2. Snowball Toss-we-made-that
Rolled up white socks and snowman cups.  I taped
the cups down to the tile to make them more stable.
The kids loved the snowman faces.
3. Snowball Fight
Used the same rolled up white socks and let the kids
toss them at each other!
4. Foil Snow Flakes-sweet and simple things
5. Mitten Craft - babies toddlers preschoolers
Contact Paper, Tissue Paper Squares, and a mitten
shaped frame from construction paper.  Even the 18
month old could do this one!
Then to add some of our theme to our lunch one day
we had these Snowflake and Snowman shaped
chicken nuggets.


You can follow me on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment