Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Colors Week

January 20-24, 2014

My Little L (3 yrs) is so close to knowing all the colors, so I wanted to spend the week just focusing on that to help him get them down!

1. We made a Textured Colors Book throughout the week, doing a few pages each day.
2. Sorted Fruit Loops on this color wheel then strung them into a necklace.


3. Colored Glue Artno time for flashcards 
Just added some food coloring to the glue and let the kids do what they wanted!  
When it dries it's a fun texture too!


4. Colored Sticks Sorting
I found these colored Popsicle sticks at the Dollar Tree and knew I would find a use for them!  
I was surprised my 2 year old enjoyed this and did it correctly too!
 
5. I also did color scavenger hunts- each day a different color.  I didn't get any pictures of this, but found the idea at little family fun.  I just found 10+ items around the house of a particular color and placed all around the living room for the kids to find.  They loved it! 

6. We also did some color coloring pages that I found at twisty noodle.

You can follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment