Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DINOSAUR Week

January 27-31, 2014

1. Dinosaur Q-tip Painting-I found the Printable at making learning fun.
2. Dino Bone Dig-polish the stars
 Then glue the bones (noodles) onto the skeleton picture.
3. Shape Dinosaurs-little family fun
I did each shape a different color to enforce the colors from last week and review our shapes too!
4. Dinosaur themed sensory pan with rice-fun with mama
All the kids loved the rice so much when we did the bones digging, I thought I'd let them have some more fun!  They buried the dinosaurs and made some mountains.
5. Dinosaur Tracks in Play dough-we have aars
The boys love play dough, so adding a new tool meant more excitement!  This entertained them for a good 45 minutes!  I also showed them that if they pressed the dino on it's side it made a fossil! (I didn't get any pictures of this)


You can follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment